A new brand of window cleaner is making headlines in the US after being found on the shelves of local supermarkets.
The product, called DIY Window Cleaner, has been found at the bottom of a shopper’s shopping bag in the city of Philadelphia.
The product is made by the same company that makes a similar product that contains lead.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, lead poisoning kills more than 2 million Americans every year.
The CDC also states that the products may be more toxic than traditional cleaners.
It’s unclear how DIY Window Cleanser became available to customers in Philadelphia, but local news outlet WPAE reported that it was discovered in a shoebox.
A spokesperson for the company told ABC News that the company was unable to comment on the incident.
The company did not immediately respond to ABC News’ request for comment.